Undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition & functionality of premises. You will
Install repair, rebuild and maintain machinery & mechanical equipment used in production and related services.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties
- Make repairs or adjustments to keep equipment in production
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining or replacement of parts
- Perform skilled operations such as aligning bearings, spindles and shafts, adjust feed and limit mechanisms, gibs and ways.
- Perform various activities relative to the installations and relocation of existing machines and equipment to involve dismantling, erection, leveling, fitting and aligning operations.
- Perform maintenance om the buildings, facilities and the grounds.
- Assist to determine the nature and scope of the forthcoming projects & requirements for completion.
- Perform preventative maintenance on heating, ventilating and air conditioning units
- Performa required maintenance logs & files
- Perform routine housekeeping activities in the department and ensure adherence to established safety procedures & requirements.
- Lifting 50 - 100lbs
- Need strong problem solving skills & electrical & mechanical background
- 3years extensive in maintenance trades
Job Type: Full-time
- Racine, WI
- High school or equivalent
- Maintenance Technician: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
• Post ID: 28516967 racine